The gift of a beautiful smile and functional teeth!
Are you trying to decide what to get for a loved one (or for yourself) for Christmas? Have you considered sending them to the dentist!?
Believe it or not, caring for the gums and teeth provide a number of gifts that you (and others) will still appreciate for many Christmases to come:
- a smile that gives you confidence and makes you feel good
- improved systemic health and reduction of inflammation
- prevention of emergencies caused by tooth pain and broken teeth
- the ability to chew well and eat the foods you love
We also believe that visiting the dentist can be an enjoyable experience! Maybe not as enjoyable as Christmas morning, but we intentionally provide a relaxed and friendly atmosphere!
Consider if any of the following sound familiar:
- Is it difficult to enjoy the foods you love because you’re trying to chew on just one side of your mouth?
- Have you ever had what should have been a pleasant and productive day made miserable by a raging toothache?
- Do you change your smile so that your teeth don’t show as much? Are you ever self-conscious about your teeth?
- Have you ever felt like people were looking at your teeth instead of looking at you?
- Do you feel like the appearance of your teeth doesn’t match who you really are?
- Does your significant other ask if you notice their teeth looking darker or more stained over time?
- Is your sleep interrupted by waking up (or waking someone else up) from clenching and grinding your teeth at night? Does that clenching and grinding have anything to do with worrying about when another tooth might break?
- Have you ever wondered why your toothpaste is pink when you spit it out, or if there’s anything that can be done about it?
- Have you ever wondered if you’re likely to lose your teeth because someone in your family has lost most, or all, of their teeth?
- Is your diabetes difficult to control? Do you have early signs and-or family history of heart disease? Did you know that gum disease can contribute to irregular blood sugar levels and heart disease?
What if you didn’t have to live with any of those worries or limitations and could focus on pursuing your goals in life without being held back by concerns about the condition or appearance of your teeth?
Give yourself the gift of confidence and peace of mind by calling to schedule an appointment. Dr. Gray will complete a thorough evaluation and discuss concerns and treatment options with you.